Service Team Leader
- A unique environment to stretch your team leadership skills
- Inspiring a team of up to 25 Security Officers
- Ensuring compliance with courtesy
- Being a Heathrow Ambassador to a global audience
- Leading a team to offer exceptional Customer Service
If Team Leadership is something you’re especially good at, whether in security, retail or any other service-focused business, you won’t find anywhere like Heathrow – because there is nowhere like Heathrow.
Every day about 100,000 passengers board a plane from Heathrow. We want them to have a great experience, and our Security Teams play a massive role in making this happen – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It’s their job to get departing passengers through swiftly yet safely and securely, and with a smile. And it’s your job to make sure they’re trained, motivated and equipped to do this to the highest possible standard.
You could have up to 25 security officers in your team, looking to you for clear direction, proactive and inspirational leadership. And we’ll be counting on you to deliver, just like you’ve done before but never in a place like this.
- Lead, direct and inspire up to 25 Security Officers
- Coach them and instil the customer service ethic
- Be responsible for the day-to-day security of your area of the terminal
- Keep passengers front-of-mind
- Keep security top of the agenda
- Continually improve performance and processes
- Investigate and resolve security breaches and incidents
You’ll need to be a great communicator and a real ‘people person’ with proven leadership ability and a determination to continually improve a service that’s already exceptionally good.