Terminal Duty Manager
- A key role in making every journey better out of your terminal
- Ensure passengers have an easy journey through the terminal
- Keeping the terminal team focused through strong leadership
- Exceeding passenger expectations and service delivery standards
The number of passengers passing through Heathrow every day, either departing or arriving, is not far short of 200,000. But we don’t treat them as numbers. We treat them as valued passengers and we want their experience to be a good one in every possible way.
With so much going on in each terminal, and so many people passing through, the role of Terminal Duty Manager is an incredibly diverse and multi-layered challenge. It encompasses most areas of the terminal, from security to offices and retail space. Wherever the terminal teams operate, you’ll ensure they’re meeting and where possible exceeding the agreed service delivery standards and always putting the customer experience first.
- Managing the flow of passengers through security zones
- Liaising with airlines to support their efficient operation
- Providing special needs assistance to passengers
- Providing efficient, up-to-date information to passengers
- Supporting our retail and property businesses
- Offering first class Customer service with a smile
Balancing a passenger focus with strong leadership and management skills is no easy task. Ideally you will have experience in a large, multi-site customer service role to be effective in an ever-changing environment.