Commuting to Heathrow by motorcycle
Do you have a view on the motorcycle facilities at Heathrow?
Click on the link below to complete a short survey and the chance to win £50 worth of vouchers to spend at the airport. Please provide your name and email address at the end of the survey to be eligible.
The survey is open until the 31st January 2013.
Motorcycles should not be parked in car bays in the multi storey car parks. You can park motorcycles, scooters and mopeds free of charge at the following locations:
Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 employees
- Under the T1 ramp, Conway Road.
- Around Cooling Tower, opposite Terminal 1.
Terminal 3 employees
- At the back of Short Stay Car Park 1A/5, located to the right of the exit. Access is via Chester Road.
- On the Arrivals forecourt, under ramp.
- Available below MSCP5, access from Widgeon Road.
- In Genesis multi-storey car park.
Airport employees can store motorcycle equipment at the left luggage offices in the terminals at a reduced rate.
For further information and charges please contact the relevant terminal on the numbers below:
- Terminal 1: 020 8745 5301.
- Terminal 2: 020 8897 9541.
- Terminal 3: 020 8759 3344.
- Terminal 4: 020 8897 6874.
- Terminal 5: 020 8283 5073.