Heathrow Travelcard products
Heathrow Express Annual Travelcard Withdrawal - 12 June 2014
The Heathrow Express annual travelcard has been withdrawn with immediate effect, any Heathrow Express annual products purchased prior to the 12 June 2014 will still be valid for travel.
Heathrow Travelcard users will still be able to purchase the monthly Heathrow Express travelcard as normal.
For further information please contact the Heathrow Commuter Team on 020 8745 2766 or alternatively e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Heathrow Commuter offer a third off selected bus, coach and train routes to help make your commute to work simple and easy.
To find out more information on our discounted products and offers please visit our Heathrow Travelcard site.
You will need to register for the Heathrow Travelcard, by simply carrying out the following process.
- Visit our Heathrow Travelcard site and register your details
- Email us a copy of your Airport/Company ID card(Company ID cards need to be sent with a letter from your employer confirming your employment at Heathrow) to email@example.com so we can security approve your account.
- Begin purchasing your Heathrow Travelcard products.
The new and improved service now means you can pick up your products from the Heathrow Academy the next working day or your products are sent out in the post.
Heathrow Travelcard map (58KB PDF)
Heathrow Carnet Tickets
If you want more flexibility with your commuting then our booklets of single use Heathrow Carnet Tickets* may be for you.
Carnet Tickets are available for the following bus routes:
- Slough/Maidenhead/Windsor: Bus routes 60, 61, 75, 76, 77 and 78
* Please note all Heathrow carnet tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Heathrow Travelcard Terms and Conditions (41KB PDF)