Heathrow Travelcard products
May Bank Holiday
Monday 27th May 2013 is a bank holiday period, please note any Heathrow Travelcard products purchased from Friday 24th May 2013 to Monday 27th May 2013 will not be processed until Tuesday 28th May.
Collection of Heathrow Travelcard Products
Collections will still be available from 12pm until 3pm on Tuesday 28th May 2013. If you have chosen Royal Mail First Class post but would like to collect your product instead please e-mail email@example.com before 1pm on Tuesday 28th May 2013.
Heathrow Commuter offer a third off selected bus, coach and train routes to help make your commute to work simple and easy.
To find out more information on our discounted products and offers please visit our Heathrow Travelcard site.
You will need to register for the Heathrow Travelcard, by simply carrying out the following process.
- Visit our Heathrow Travelcard site and register your details
- Email us a copy of your Airport/Company ID card(Company ID cards need to be sent with a letter from your employer confirming your employment at Heathrow) to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can security approve your account.
- Begin purchasing your Heathrow Travelcard products.
The new and improved service now means you can pick up your products from the Heathrow Academy the next working day or your products are sent out in the post.
Heathrow Carnet Tickets
If you want more flexibility with your commuting then our selection of Heathrow Carnet Tickets* may be for you.
We offer books of single tickets that can be used as and when you need them. Heathrow Carnet Tickets are relevant to the following areas/services:
- Paddington to Heathrow - Heathrow Express
- Hayes and Harlington to Heathrow - Heathrow Connect
- Slough/Maidenhead/Windsor: Bus routes 60, 61, 75, 76, 77 and 78
* Please note all Heathrow carnet tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.