Heathrow wi-fi and internet access
Looking for an internet cafe at Heathrow? You can work, surf and check your email via wireless broadband (wi-fi) or using internet-connected PCs.
Wireless internet access (wi-fi)
You can enjoy high-speed wireless internet access via your notebook computer or handheld device in all terminals at Heathrow.
You'll need a wi-fi capable device such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet device. Even laptops that don't have this function built in can be upgraded with a wireless networking card (you can buy these at the airport).
Wi-fi at Heathrow is powered by Boingo Wireless. For further information visit www.boingo.com.
How to connect
- Turn on your wireless-enabled device.
- When prompted to choose a wi-fi network, select Boingo.
- Launch your web browser and navigate to any web page.
- You'll be redirected to the Boingo login page.
- If you don't already have a Boingo account you can set one up or pay as you go.
Broadband-connected computers are available in each terminal, operated by Spectrum Interactive Ltd. Payment can be made by pre-paid voucher, by coin (UK pound or euro) or online by credit card.
Printers are also available before security.