Kids eat free at Heathrow
Kids get to eat free at Heathrow if they are flying with you during these dates:
- 12 December 2013 to 5 January 2014
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE at selected restaurants.
Family travel guide
Our Really Useful Guide to Family Travel is full of travel advice, airport information and entertainment to keep the whole family happy.
Download the family travel guide (5MB PDF)
Send us feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the menu at Heathrow for kids
Our children's menus offer a selection of scrumptious dishes using ingredients that are delicious and nutritious.
Terminal 1 - Est Caffe
- Margherita Pizza
- Grilled Chicken - with melted cheese, tossed salad and chips or mash
- Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chocolate Brownie - with vanilla ice cream
Terminal 3 - Oriel - French Restaurant and Bar
- Chicken - Grilled strips of corn fed chicken served with salad, new potatoes and a warm cheesy tomato dip
- Pasta - Linguine tossed in a cheese and tomato sauce served with a mixed salad
- Crêpe - French pancake served with melted Gruyère cheese served with salad and new potatoes or fries
- Fishcake - Pan fried smoked haddock fishcake served with salad and new potatoes or fries
Terminal 3 - "rhubarb" British Restaurant & Bar
- Ham and cheese sandwich - served with salad
- Pasta - in a tomato sauce
Terminal 4 - Dining Street Restaurant & Bar
- Beef Burger - Grilled beef burger in a bun served with chips & salad
- Fish Fingers - served with chips and peas
- Macaroni cheese - served with garlic bread
- Quiche - served with salad
Terminal 5 - Huxleys
- Chicken Burger - Grilled chicken breast in a bun served with chips & salad
- Beef Burger - Grilled 4oz 100% beef burger in a bun served with chips & salad
- Sausages - Pork sausages served with mashed potato and baked beans
- Fish Fingers - 100% cod fish fingers with chips and mushy peas
All terminals - Costa
T1 landside departures & arrivals, T1 airside gates, T3 landside departures, T4 landside arrivals, T4 airside departures and T5 landside arrivals.
- Complimentary Babyccino with any medium drink purchased from Costa.
Terms and conditions unless indicated otherwise
- Valid: 12 December 2013 to 5 Jan 2014
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.