Kids eat free at Heathrow
Children get to eat free at Heathrow if they are flying with an adult during these dates - terms apply see below:
May Bank Holiday: 21 - 31 May
UK Summer holidays: 16 July - 6 September
On the menu at Heathrow for kids
Our children's menus offer a selection of scrumptious dishes using ingredients that are delicious and nutritious. Below is a taste of what you can expect to find on the menu.
Terminal 2 - La Salle
- Omelette (v/g) - free-range three-egg Gruyère cheese omelette with rosemary new potatoes
- Crêpe (v) - with rosemary potatoes. Choose from smoked ham and Gruyère cheese or mushroom and Gruyère cheese
- Poulet (g) - char-grilled chicken breast, Provençale tomato sauce and frites
- Burger - char-grilled Aberdeen Angus burger in brioche bun with frites
Saumon - Scottish salmon fishcake, rolled in oats with rosemary new potatoes
Gnocchi (v) - buttered gnocchi with Provençale tomato sauce, black olives and Gruyère cheese
Terminal 2 - Ca'puccino
Children's breakfast menu
Hot chocolate or a babyccino and a freshly squeezed apple or orange juice, followed by the choice of:
- ‘Piccola’ English breakfast - One fried egg, crispy bacon, potato croquettes and lightly toasted cherry tomato focaccia
- ‘Piccola’ egg Benedict - One poached egg topped with homemade hollandaise sauce on lightly toasted Ligurian focaccia with your choice of: lightly steamed spinach, Piedmont baked ham or organic smoked salmon;
- ‘Piccole’ crespelle - Our signature sweet thin pancake with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce.
A scoop of our freshly made ice cream or a 100% natural homemade ice lolly
Children's all day menu
A fresh, made to order apple or orange juice or a bottle of still or sparkling water with your choice of a main course
- Pizzata margherita - focaccia seasoned with marinated tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, oven roasted tomatoes and fresh basil
- Piadina cotto e fontina - traditional Italian ﬂatbread ﬁlled with Piedmont baked ham and Fontina cheese
- Bruschetta di verdure - toasted ciabatta with seasoned cherry tomatoes, grilled courgettes, goat’s cheese and fresh basil
- Bucatini pomodoro e basilico - thick spaghetti with classic tomato and basil sauce and shaved Parmesan DOP
A scoop of our freshly made ice cream or a 100% natural homemade ice lolly
Terminal 2 and 3 - Yo! Sushi
Sparklingly fresh Japanese food comes thick and fast at this pioneering conveyor-belt sushi chain. Perch at the counter and grab the passing colour-coded plates or pick from hot and cold dishes on the menu. YO! certainly doesn’t scrimp on quality – the fish comes from the same supplier as Nobu, and premium (yellow) plates like salmon and tobiko tartare with coriander dressing could have been plucked from London’s top sushi joints. Water on tap and a takeaway counter out front are designed to keep you moving.
Terminals 3 and 4 - Bridge Bar
- Fish fingers - Freshly prepared homemade haddock fish fingers, served with chips and fresh green veggies
- Bridge house salad (v) - Mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, green beans, roasted butternut squash, roasted red pepper and Bridge house dressing
- Spaghetti and tomato sauce (v) - Spaghetti with our delicious homemade cherry tomato and basil sauce
- Bangers and mash - Two Cumberland sausages with mash, gravy and fresh green veggies
- Chicken and chips - Grilled chicken served with chips and fresh green veggies
- Beef burger - tasty beef burger served on a soft bap with chips and fresh green veggies. With or without melting cheddar cheese
- Lasagne - layers of pasta and beef ragu topped with classic bechamel sauce, mozzarella and Grana Padano cheese served with garlic sourdough toast
Terminal 3 - Oriel - French Restaurant and Bar
- Chicken - Grilled strips of chicken served with salad, new potatoes and a warm tomato dip
- Burger - Grilled beef burger in a bun served with salad and new potatoes
- Pasta (v) - Tossed in a cheese and tomato sauce served with a mixed salad
- Crêpe (v) - French pancake filled with melted Gruyère cheese served with salad and new potatoes
- Fishcake - Pan fried smoked haddock fishcake served with salad and new potatoes
Terminal 3 - Rhubarb
As the name suggests, British ingredients are at the heart of this contemporary all-day brasserie by caterer-turned-restaurateur “rhubarb’. Delicate compilations like pea and mint tortellini sit alongside gutsier offerings – generous breakfast butties, a man-size bowl of British beef chilli or triple-decker ‘Mile High’ Club – but whatever you decide on, don’t skip the chips. Seriously. The same careful sourcing has been applied to the line-up of 20-odd wines by the glass, from a local sparkler to an Aussie Shiraz via France and Italy.
Terminal 3 - The Three Bells
There aren’t many airport pubs where you’ll see fresh flowers, vintage chesterfield sofas and a seasonal cocktail menu featuring sloe gin fizz. Breakfast at the Three Bells can be muesli or eggs Benedict, while daily specials might include a salad of candy and golden beetroot with russet apples and watercress. Of course, there’s also a good selection of beer, pub food and screens for live sports, but kids are welcome, as are groups – the lovely private dining room (Heathrow’s only one) seats 12 and parties can pre-order
Terminal 4 - Dining Street Restaurant and Bar
Please note children eat free with any main meal over £9
- Pizza - Margherita pizza served with cucumber and cherry tomato
- Sizzling Sausage and Mash - Prime pork sausage, mashed potato and peas
- Kid's beef burger - Served with chunky chips
- Macaroni Cheese - Served with a slice of garlic bread
- Fantastic Fish Fingers and Chips - Served with garden peas
Terminal 4 - Carluccio's
Enticing stacks of freshly baked meringues and pastries greet customers at the Terminal 5 link in this popular Italian chain. The breezy interior makes an appealing rendezvous by the check-in desks – singles, couples and families head there for Italian coffee and chunky croissants in the morning, prosciutto and mozzarella panini and top-notch gelato at lunch, or crowd-pleasers like rigatoni amatriciana or Milanese di pollo in the evening. It’s all delivered in double-quick time. Check the boards for daily soups, pastas and risottos.
Terminal 5 - Huxleys
- Chicken Strips - Grilled strips of chicken breast served with chips and salad
- Beef Burger - Grilled 100% beef burger in a bun served with chips and salad
- Sausages - Cumberland or veggie sausages (v) served with mashed potato, peas and gravy
- Cheesy Beans (v) - Cheese on toast smothered in baked beans with a tomato and cucumber salad on the side
Terminal 5 - Pilots bar and kitchen
Relax and enjoy great food in the comfort of Pilots by “rhubarb”.
Terminal 5 - Giraffe (Summer holidays only)
You can’t miss the colourful furniture or graffitied walls (or 5m-tall Terminal 5 giraffes) of this family- and group-friendly chain. There’s nothing understated about the catch-all global menu either, from the signature Mexican huevos rancheros at busy breakfast times, to Malay noodles, Austrian schnitzel, ribs and traditional fish and chips throughout the day. It’s also a great place for a hearty superfood salad. Kids are particularly well catered for, with special menus and colouring sheets – Terminal 5 has plane-spotting opportunities galore, too.
- Main menu (2.2MB PDF)
- Children's menu (793KB PDF)
- Breakfast menu (2.1MB PDF)
- Drinks menu (937KB PDF)
Terminal 5 - The Five Tuns
The Five Tuns at Heathrow offers a 15 minute menu. Terminal 5’s only pub before security brings together all the best elements of the Great British gastropub: friendly staff, honest hearty food, real ale and a convivial setting. The day here is just as likely to start with a bowl of granola and yoghurt as a Full English – lighter bites like fishcakes suit passengers pre-flight.
(v) = vegetarian option
(g) = gluten
Terms and conditions unless indicated otherwise
- Valid between: 21 - 31 May 2015 and 16 July - 6 September 2015
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.