Kids eat free at Heathrow
Children get to eat free at Heathrow if they are flying with you during these dates:
October Half Term:
23 October - 2 November
12 December - 4 January 2015
Simply grab yourself something tasty and the kids can eat FREE at selected restaurants.
Family travel guide
Our Really Useful Guide to Family Travel is full of travel advice, airport information and entertainment to keep the whole family happy.
Download the family travel guide (5MB PDF)
Send us feedback: email@example.com
On the menu at Heathrow for kids
Our children's menus offer a selection of scrumptious dishes using ingredients that are delicious and nutritious. Below is a taste of what you can expect to find on the menu.
Terminals 1, 3 and 4 - Bridge Bar
- Fish fingers - Freshly prepared homemade haddock fish fingers, served with chips and fresh green veggies
- Bridge house salad (v) - Mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, green beans, roasted butternut squash, roasted red pepper and Bridge house dressing
- Spaghetti and tomato sauce (v) - Spaghetti with our delicious homemade cherry tomato and basil sauce
- Bangers and mash - Two Cumberland sausages with mash, gravy and fresh green veggies
- Chicken and chips - Grilled chicken served with chips and fresh green veggies
- Beef burger - tasty beef burger served on a soft bap with chips and fresh green veggies. With or without melting cheddar cheese
- Lasagne - layers of pasta and beef ragu topped with classic bechamel sauce, mozzarella and Grana Padano cheese served with garlic sourdough toast
Terminal 3 - Oriel - French Restaurant and Bar
- Chicken - Grilled strips of chicken served with salad, new potatoes and a warm tomato dip
- Burger - Grilled beef burger in a bun served with salad and new potatoes
- Pasta (v) - Tossed in a cheese and tomato sauce served with a mixed salad
- Crêpe (v) - French pancake filled with melted Gruyère cheese served with salad and new potatoes
- Fishcake - Pan fried smoked haddock fishcake served with salad and new potatoes
Terminal 3 - "rhubarb" British Restaurant & Bar
- Chicken Goujons - Served with chips and tomato sauce
- Sausage and Mash - Crushed potatoes, Cumberland sausages and gravy
- Fish Fingers - Served with chips and mushy peas
- Spaghetti Pomodoro
- Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich - Served with chips or salad
Terminal 4 - Dining Street Restaurant & Bar
Please note children eat free with any main meal over £9
- Pizza - Margherita pizza served with cucumber & cherry tomato
- Sizzling Sausage & Mash - Prime pork sausage, mashed potato & peas
- Kid's beef burger - Served with chunky chips
- Macaroni Cheese - Served with a slice of garlic bread
- Fantastic Fish Fingers & Chips - Served with garden peas
Terminal 5 - Huxleys
- Chicken Strips - Grilled strips of chicken breast served with chips and salad
- Beef Burger - Grilled 100% beef burger in a bun served with chips and salad
- Sausages - Cumberland or veggie sausages (v) served with mashed potato, peas and gravy
- Cheesy Beans (v) - Cheese on toast smothered in baked beans with a tomato and cucumber salad on the side
(v) = Vegetarian option
Terms and conditions unless indicated otherwise
- 23 October - 2 November 2014, 12 December 2014 - 4 January 2015
- One free children’s meal with each adult main course purchased from the main menu.
- Maximum of four free children’s meals.
- Children’s meal must be a regular sized option from the children’s menu.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability, no substitute available, no cash alternative.
- Management reserve the right to amend offer at any time.