Heathrow Airport – Conditions of Use
The Conditions of Use document details the terms and conditions that apply to flights operating at the airport.
The document includes:
- Definition of terminology
- Operational conditions
- Payment terms
- Data requirements
- Schedule of charges for:
- Departing passengers
- Noise and weight categories.
Conditions of Use documents
- Heathrow Airport Limited Conditions of Use Draft Consultation Proposal - 2015 (758KB PDF)
- Heathrow Airport Charges Consultation Document - 2015 (658KB PDF)
- Heathrow Airport Limited Conditions of Use 2014 - 1 July update (680KB PDF)
- Heathrow Airport Limited Conditions of Use Amendment SCHEDULE 5 - Update 25 April 2014 - effective 1 July 2014 (65KB PDF)
- Heathrow Airport Limited Conditions of Use 2014 (749KB PDF)
If you would like further information on the structure of aeronautical charges please email email@example.com
Additional information can be found in Other Regulated Charges.