Heathrow Airport lounges
Escape the crowds and find a quiet space to work or relax – whoever you're flying with.
Book into one of our airport lounges and you'll also enjoy complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines. It costs less than you might think, too.
The following Heathrow lounges are only available to passengers as they are located after security control. To book lounges or find out more, visit our Heathrow Airport lounge booking website.
Plaza Premium Lounge
Terminal 2 and 4
The lounges' sleek and contemporary interiors were created by Hong Kong star designer Kinney Chan. The generous and welcoming space includes:
- Private relaxation rooms
- Luxurious shower room
- Wellness spa with an exclusive treatment menu by ILA
- Tapas bar
- Champagne Bar with a wide variety of vintage and non-vintage brands
- Generous selection of freshly made food and drinks
- Private relaxation rooms
- Showers (Terminal 2 arrivals).
Plaza Premium has two lounges in Terminal 2 and one in Terminal 4.
- Terminal 2: After security - Lounge A3, departures
- Terminal 2: Arrivals (public area)
- Terminal 4: After security (adjacent to gate 1)
No.1 Traveller Lounge
Relax in style before you fly at the No.1 Traveller Lounge. Facilities include:
- Complimentary food and drink
- Fully-tended bar
- Free Wi-Fi plus newspapers and magazines
- Games Rooms and Cinema
- Family Room
- Runway views
- No.1 Travel Spa, offering massages and nail treatments
- Single and twin bedrooms.
Please note there is a separate charge for Travel Spa treatments and bedroom access.
Servisair Executive Lounge
Get your trip off to a flying start, whether you're travelling on business or for pleasure. In the Servisair Executive Lounge you'll enjoy service and hospitality for up to three hours before your flight with facilities including:
- Complimentary alcoholic and soft drinks, tea, coffee and snacks.
- Internet access, computer points, phone and fax.
- Television and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Comfortable chairs in quiet surroundings.
Please note that a charge is made for champagne, internet access, phones and fax.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, we want you to feel at home as you settle down to work, relax, dine or catch up on the latest news. Facilities include:
- This 2 level Lounge offers a view out over the airfield
- Complimentary wi-fi, newspapers & magazines
- A Business Area
- A Quiet Area with day beds – Ideal for transit passengers
- Wellness Centre offering showers & a selection of beauty treatments
- Complimentary food & beverage service to reflect the time of day
- All amenities , food & drink are included in the entry price