Heathrow Airport lounges
Escape the crowds and find a quiet space to work or relax – whoever you're flying with.
Book into one of our airport lounges and you'll also enjoy complimentary drinks, snacks, newspapers and magazines. It costs less than you might think, too.
The following Heathrow lounges are only available to passengers as they are located after security control. To book or find out more, visit our Heathrow Airport lounge booking website.
Servisair Executive Lounge
Terminal 1 and Terminal 3
Get your trip off to a flying start, whether you're travelling on business or for pleasure. In the Servisair Executive Lounge you'll enjoy service and hospitality for up to three hours before your flight with facilities including:
- Complimentary alcoholic and soft drinks, tea, coffee and snacks.
- Internet access, computer points, phone and fax.
- Television and a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- Comfortable chairs in quiet surroundings.
Please note that a charge is made for champagne, internet access, phones and fax.
No.1 Traveller Lounge
Relax in style before you fly at the No.1 Traveller Lounge. Facilities include:
- Complimentary food and drink
- Fully-tended bar
- Free Wi-Fi plus newspapers and magazines
- Games Rooms and Cinema
- Family Room
- Runway views
- No.1 Travel Spa, offering massages and nail treatments
- Single and twin bedrooms.
Please note there is a separate charge for Travel Spa treatments and bedroom access.