Heathrow prayer rooms and chapel
Prayer rooms in the terminals
There are multi-faith prayer rooms in each terminal at Heathrow, offering a quiet retreat for prayer and meditation:
- Departure lounge (after security), near Harrods [map].
- Departures (after security), near Gate A21 [map]
- Satellite T2B (after security), between Gates B34 and B35 [map].
- Departures building, Level 1 (before security) [map]
- Departure lounge (after security), near Lounge A [map].
- Departure lounge (after security), near Gate 5b [map].
Heathrow has Christian chaplains from Anglican, Catholic, and Free Church denominations, and faith representatives from the Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Muslim, and Sikh faiths. To get in touch call +44 (0)20 8745 4261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead chaplaincy contacts
- Anglican: The Rev George Pinnell
- Buddhist: Mr Robert MacPhail (mob: 07917 406464)
- Roman Catholic: Fr Jude Ugochukwu Ifeorah SMMM (mob: 07448 050951)
- Free Churches Group: The Rev John Mackerness (mob: 07899 943447)
- Jewish: Rabbi Hershi Vogel (mob: 07970 829758)
- Muslim: Mr Asgar Halim Rajput (mob: 07931 552152)
- Sikh: Mr Devraj Singh Khalsa (mob: 07957 150401)
St George's Chapel
The airport has a Christian interdenominational chapel, St George's, at Inner Ring West, Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 1BP (close to the central bus station).
The chapel is below ground level and reached via stairs. It is usually open from 07:00 - 19:00.
Anglican and Free Church
Services by arrangement.
Roman Catholic Mass (in the Chapel of St George)
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
12:30: Roman Catholic Mass.
12:30: Roman Catholic Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion.
19:00: Liturgy of the Word with Holy Communion followed by Healing Prayer and a Holy Hour with Benediction.