Time to spare at Heathrow? Relax and enjoy!
Whether you're looking for a relaxing massage treatment, want to go to an art gallery or a couple of hours in a YOTEL pod, it's all here at Heathrow.
T5 Gallery - Terminal 5
Described as an oasis of calm in the Visitors Book, the award winning T5 Gallery offers a cultural artistic experience, providing wonderful artwork as well as offering a contemplative space to either browse or purchase. With artwork from international young emerging artists adorning the walls and monumental sculpture at the core of the space, the T5 Gallery provides artistic inspiration.
The T5 Gallery is one of the first in an international airport and fits in perfectly as art has the ability to transcend across all languages and cultures. If you do purchase any of the pieces, there are a variety of shipping and delivery options. In addition, the gallery offers a commission service, so whether corporate or personal the T5 Gallery can accommodate all your artistic needs.
Open everyday from 08:00 to 20:00, we hope you find the exhibition as captivating as it is unexpected.
Massage and beauty therapy
Free beauty services and make up applications – all terminals
Try out one of the many beauty services available in World Duty Free.
Whether it's a five-minute makeover at Bobbi Brown or a hand and arm massage at Jo Malone, our award-winning specialists will make you feel like a star before you fly.
No.1 Traveller Lounge & Spa – Terminal 3, after security
Enjoy the facilities of the No.1 Lounge and relax with a massage before your flight.
The Lounge & Spa package provides use of the lounge facilities plus a choice of a 25-minute Core Revival Massage, manicure or pedicure.
Short on time? Express massage or manicure now available to book with the standard lounge package.
Be Relax Classic – Terminal 4 after security
In the main terminal you'll also find Be Relax Classic, offering seated massages, manicures, oxygen therapy and aromatherapy.
Tel: 020 8757 2036
Be Relax Spa – Heathrow Terminal 5B, after security
Stop off at spa specialist Be Relax, in satellite terminal 5B, and enjoy beauty and wellbeing treatments from massage and manicures to aroma and oxygen therapy.
Tel: 020 8283 6387
Exclusive airport lounges
Heathrow Terminals 1 and 3, after security
VIP lounges aren't just for first-class travellers – find your own space to relax at the Servisair Executive Lounge (Terminals 1 and 3) or No.1 Traveller Lounge (Terminal 3). You'll enjoy peace and quiet, comfortable seating, complimentary drinks and snacks, and a warm welcome.
Enhance your lounge experience with our range of add on’s at No.1 Lounge Terminal 3. Enjoy a glass of champagne for £5 per person, an express massage or manicure, or add extra time to your lounge visit. Select No.1 Lounge and then select your choice.
Bedrooms after security – No.1 Traveller Lounge & Spa
Heathrow Terminal 3, after security
For the first time, bedrooms are now available after security in Terminal 3. These are ideal for passengers connecting through Terminal 3 with at least three hours between flights. Located away from the main departure lounge, opposite the No.1 Traveller Lounge, a choice of twin (bunk) or single rooms offer a chance to relax in peace and quiet and refresh in the ensuite shower room. Rooms also feature internet access, TV and a small desk area. Free International calls are available.
- Minimum stay three hours.
- Rooms available 06:00 – 22:30.
- Overnight stays not permitted.
- Bookings and further information
YOTEL cabin hotel
Heathrow Terminal 4, before security
Relax in one of 32 next-generation cabins with ensuite bathrooms, free internet access and "techno wall" entertainment systems. Choose from premium (with full-size double bed) or standard (with a large single) – ideal for early morning flights, long scheduled transfers or unexpected. Book online, by phone or by walking in – prices start at £35 for four hours or around £56 overnight. For details visit yotel.com or call +44 (0)20 7100 1100.
Heathrow runway views
Relax with a coffee or a bite while you watch the action on the runways. Here are some of the best places to sit back and enjoy the view:
- Terminal 1: The Tin Goose pub-restaurant, Caffè Nero coffee bar, Est and Costa (near Gate 8).
- Terminal 3: Enjoy views across the airport while enjoying the facilities of the No. 1 Traveller Lounge & Spa.
- Terminal 4: Costa Coffee and many of the gate seating areas.
- Terminal 5: There are great views from almost everywhere, but Gordon Ramsay Plane Food and wagamama offer particularly good vantage points.
Fun things to do – enjoy your airport time!
Whether you're killing a couple of hours or making the most of a few minutes, there's plenty to do at Heathrow. Here are a few ways the smart travellers fill their time.
- Bag a duty-free bargain: Find fine fragrances, beauty bargains, designer sunglasses, single malts and more at World Duty Free.
- Pick up your souvenirs: Mementoes and British-themed gifts galore at Harrods, Glorious Britain, World Duty Free and World of Whiskies.
- Go people-watching: With flights to everywhere from Algiers to Zürich, there's nowhere like Heathrow for literally watching the world go by. Just find a prime spot and study the crowd over a cappuccino.
- Have your shoes shined: Stop off at National Shoeshine, after security in Terminal 5 (near Accessorize).
- Go designer shopping: Must-have shoes, big-name bags, hot-off-the-catwalk accessories ... Heathrow has them all at airport shopping prices. World famous designer brands including Gucci, Prada, Tiffany & Co., Dior, Bulgari and Paul Smith can be found in our terminals – find out what's available on your journey.