Time to spare at Heathrow? Relax and enjoy!
Whether you're looking for a relaxing massage treatment, want to go to an art gallery or a couple of hours in a YOTEL pod, it's all here at Heathrow.
T5 Gallery - Terminal 5
The T5 Gallery is a unique cultural space within one of the world's premier airports. As one of the few permanent commercial fine art galleries in the world to be situated in an airport, the T5 Gallery is in an ideal position to reach and introduce art to a wide international audience.
The objectives of the gallery are to showcase and support established artists, to help develop the careers of young emerging talent, to offer clients not only outstanding works but the experience of its team in the fields of curating and consultancy.
Open everyday from 07:00 to 20:00, the gallery stages group shows along with an on-going exhibition programme in association with the Terminal 5 Sofitel luxury hotel.
Massage and beauty therapy
Free beauty services and make up applications – all terminals
Try out one of the many beauty services available in World Duty Free.
Whether it's a five-minute makeover at Bobbi Brown or a hand and arm massage at Jo Malone, our award-winning specialists will make you feel like a star before you fly.
No.1 Traveller Lounge & Spa – Terminal 3, after security
Enjoy the facilities of the No.1 Lounge and relax with a massage before your flight.
Short on time? Express massage or manicure now available to book with the standard lounge package.
Be Relax Classic – Terminal 4 after security
In the main terminal you'll also find Be Relax Classic, offering seated massages, manicures, oxygen therapy and aromatherapy.
Tel: 020 8757 2036
Be Relax Spa – Heathrow Terminal 5B, after security
Stop off at spa specialist Be Relax, in satellite terminal 5B, and enjoy beauty and wellbeing treatments from massage and manicures to aroma and oxygen therapy.
Tel: 020 8283 6387
Bedrooms after security – No.1 Traveller Lounge & Spa
Heathrow Terminal 3, after security
For the first time, bedrooms are now available after security in Terminal 3. These are ideal for passengers connecting through Terminal 3 with at least three hours between flights. Located away from the main departure lounge, opposite the No.1 Traveller Lounge, a choice of twin (bunk) or single rooms offer a chance to relax in peace and quiet and refresh in the ensuite shower room. Rooms also feature internet access, TV and a small desk area. Free International calls are available.
- Minimum stay three hours.
- Rooms available 06:00 – 22:30.
- Overnight stays not permitted.
- Bookings and further information
YOTEL cabin hotel
Heathrow Terminal 4, before security
Relax in one of 32 next-generation cabins with ensuite bathrooms, free internet access and "techno wall" entertainment systems. Choose from premium (with full-size double bed) or standard (with a large single) – ideal for early morning flights, long scheduled transfers or unexpected. Book online, by phone or by walking in – prices start at £35 for four hours or around £56 overnight. For details visit yotel.com or call +44 (0)20 7100 1100.
Heathrow runway views
Relax with a coffee or a bite while you watch the action on the runways. Here are some of the best places to sit back and enjoy the view:
- Terminal 3: Enjoy views across the airport while enjoying the facilities of the No. 1 Traveller Lounge & Spa.
- Terminal 4: Costa Coffee and many of the gate seating areas.
- Terminal 5: There are great views from almost everywhere, but Gordon Ramsay Plane Food and wagamama offer particularly good vantage points.
Fun things to do – enjoy your airport time!
Whether you're killing a couple of hours or making the most of a few minutes, there's plenty to do at Heathrow. Here are a few ways the smart travellers fill their time.
- Bag a duty-free bargain: Find fine fragrances, beauty bargains, designer sunglasses, single malts and more at World Duty Free.
- Pick up your souvenirs: Mementoes and British-themed gifts galore at Harrods, Glorious Britain, World Duty Free and World of Whiskies.
- Go people-watching: With flights to everywhere from Algiers to Zürich, there's nowhere like Heathrow for literally watching the world go by. Just find a prime spot and study the crowd over a cappuccino.
- Have your shoes shined: Stop off at National Shoeshine, after security in Terminal 5 (near Accessorize).
- Go designer shopping: Must-have shoes, big-name bags, hot-off-the-catwalk accessories ... Heathrow has them all at airport shopping prices. World famous designer brands including Gucci, Prada, Tiffany & Co., Dior, Bulgari and Paul Smith can be found in our terminals – find out what's available on your journey.