Special events at Heathrow
Throughout the year we have fun and engaging events to make your journey even better.
Live Sports action
Rugby fans will be able to watch the upcoming Six Nations at the following venues:
- The Skylark (before security)
- Oriel (after security)
- Strada (after security)
- rhubarb (after security)
- The Windsor Castle (before security)
- Dining Street (after security)
- Huxleys and The Crown Rivers (after security)
Televisions in the following seating areas will also be screening Six Nations action:
- Terminal 1: outside Harrods
- Terminal 3: outside Bridge Bar
- Terminal 4: near Gate 21
- Terminal 5: on the way to Gates 1-7 or near Gate 20
St Patricks Day: 15 - 17 March
Departing passengers can join us as we celebrate St Patricks Day with a range of Irish musicians in the terminals.
- ‘The Long Notes’ Terminal 1 at intervals between 4pm - 8pm. Outside Café Nero
- ‘Beckett Duo’ Terminal 5 at intervals between 4pm - 8pm. Outside The Crown Rivers or Caviar House
- ‘Beckett Duo’ Terminal 1 at intervals between 11am - 3pm. Outside Café Nero
- ‘The Long Notes’ Terminal 5 at intervals between 10.30am - 2.30pm. Outside The Crown Rivers or Caviar House
- ‘The Long Notes’ Terminal 1 at intervals between 11am - 3pm. Outside Café Nero
- ‘Licence to Ceiledh Duo’ Terminal 5 at intervals between 12pm - 4pm. Outside The Crown Rivers or Caviar House
Live it to believe it – until 16 March
Discover the beauty and diversity of Mexico in the ‘Live it to believe it’ custom built cinema now it Terminal 1.
Brought to you by the Mexico Tourism Board, experience a short film of spectacular and memorable images shot in unique locations throughout Mexico including Cancun, Mexico City, Vallarta-Nayarit, Los Cabos, Yucatan as well as many other exciting choices.
Located opposite Omega, visit the team for more information.
New Destination: 24 - 30 March
To celebrate the launch of British Airways five new Summer flight destinations, Heathrow’s Personal Shopper Team will be on hand to help you find the perfect ‘New Season’ fashion for the sun.
Located inTerminal 5, visit the team between 6:00am and 9:00pm Monday 24 – Sunday 30 March or pre-book an appointment.
Meet the Gruffalo: 27 - 28 March
The Gruffalo is celebrating his 15th Anniversary and will be making a special appearance on airport with thanks to WHSmith. Look out for him at the following times:
- Terminal 1 at intervals between 10.00am - 12.30pm
- Terminal 5 at intervals between 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Terminal 3 at intervals between 2.00pm - 4.30pm
- Terminal 4 at intervals between 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Be sure to visit WHSmith for a great range of offers on Children’s Books including The Gruffalo.
Rolling Luggage have Gruffalo Trunki products instore or available to reserve on Boutique.
Book an exclusive House of Hennessy tasting experience - until March 2014
House of Hennessy, is the new cognac destination in Terminal 5. If you're travelling through, pre-book an exclusive tasting experience to discover the savoir-faire of the three Hennessy cognacs VSOP, Privé and Paradis Imperial.
Available by appointment only from 12.30 - 16.30pm daily.